Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nostalgia

I'am wondering when most girls usually realise the importance of having Mom around ! Well , I think I realise her importance in my life now ..specially at times when I'am jus unable to pull myself to do the chores but cannot exempt myself from them either. Not that Dileep will mind if I ask him to take me out ,but its this self imposed " wont eat out frequently" rule stops me from asking him .

Today , for triggers unknown , I came down with migraine and jus couldnt get up n cook rice jus for myself(Dileep had team lunch today) though my tummy was growling with hunger. To add to my agony , the thought of food was actually nauseating . So , I ended up fasting n yes sleeping the whole day!

I really wish amma was a phone call away at these times. Hmm ...well I think I chose this life...I wanted to go abroad badly n here Im.

But Im better than mornign now ..but still cant stand up long enough to cook:( will try though

2 comments:

Kk said...

Awww..., u better now ?? We've grown up under our mom n dad for some 20 + years., its not that easy to get independant that easy., atleast it wudn't b 4 me . Really good that u doin it ! Try not to b too independant ., when u're not alrite., its always right to ask 4 help., be it friends ., family or colleagues.
Take care !

Preetam said...

oh..sweetie...papamm..