Saturday, March 03, 2007

Self Tag

I'm self tagging myself (upon reading Sakshi's blog) about this ABC meme. I thought it would be fun to do some introspection simultaneously,especially now that I have a break.All of you who are still dropping by my blog, consider yourself tagged.

A- Available or Single? Not anymore
B- Best Friend? Girl friend or Boy fren :P Navisa
C- Cake or Pie? Home made chocolate cake (jus anything thats NOT super sweet)
D-Drink of Choice? Water anytime (Im called a water tanker)
E- Essential Item? cell phone and couple of bucks
F- Favorite Color? yellow - color of warm sunshine
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? yuck , no way
H- Hometown? Hyderabad
I- Indulgence? a novel and tea on a rainy day
J- January or February? January - for the sense of fresh start it brings with itself
K- Kids and names? whats the great hurry
L- Life is incomplete without...? a little shared joke here and there
M- Marriage Date? Aug 25th
N- Number of Siblings? One hyperactive teenager on the way to self discovery
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? I dont' think I really fear anything.
Q- Favorite Quote? A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over. -Ben Franklin
R- Reasons to smile? life ..
S- Season? spring , with its warm sunshine and fresh blossoms
T- Tag - Everyone visiting my blog (even if its the first n last time)
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I'm a stubborn girl who is deceptively flexible
V- Vegetable You Hate? I didnt figure that out yet
W-Worst Habit? I can get irritably lazy
X-rays You've Had? arm
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Tex-Mex(Im gonna crave for breakfast tacos tomm morn - as usual) , italian, Indian (especially mom's specialities)
Z-Zodiac? A little bit of every zodiac

No comments: