Friday, February 08, 2008

Marriages are made in ........

Where are they made. any ideas? What about those who declare love and life together but life has something different in store for them. Some feeling,which I buried so deep because I decided I don't have to (rather will not ) think about them in future,have resurfaced now. How couldn't they when someone I care for is probably going through a though phase but does't want me or anyone else to know.Let's call them S and B.I know for a fact that they loved each other in the more true sense.I saw everything in their relationship which I hope to see in any healthy relationship - affection,care,responsibility,passion (with a P)and everything other thing I can possibly think of. But now I'm at loss when I think what went wrong. It is just sheer human nature to betray or it is just that sense of responsibility that backfired!

When I think of the two people in question I wonder...what are they thinking .Is B happy , is S regretting not being in that someone else's place. Is B being honest to the new person in life, willing to give her whatever is left of him after S moved out!!! And finally , why are they doing this to each other when (I think) they had a chance to pave their lives. Well...any answers ...any answers to where marriages are decided and why...
or am I trying to hold on to the past in vain

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.., its always an hazy picture..its just like cricket..will have to wait for the last ball. we are just spectators. imagine wht went thru their minds after all this..now thers no choice or a second match..the innings is ovr and wil have to live with the result. lets hope the new phase would be better

sushama said...

yeah I really hope the new phase is better for both.Interesting how u compared it with cricket!! btw..what's your name?

Preetam said...

my name? ppl call me pr:Dtam..

Anonymous said...

no one sushi can really tell what goes on in a relationship---no matter how close u are--till u are in that someones shoes--you can't,won't understand why they took a particular decision.
marriages sushi--------who knows who decides who lands up with who? as for the people in question--i hope they will be happy in the choices they have made. there will be regrets surely but life goes on--and the human spirit learns to love again.
first loves are hard to forget--but as i told you once--it's not enough to love -------there is so much more--and i'm sure u know what i mean. sruti

Snehith said...

i guess i referred in one of my posts in my blog about taking decisions..When one is out of a relationship, according to me, it would be very difficult first of all to forget and forgive ( unless he/she was really fed up with that relationship ) and secondly to look someone in their place.Once you love somebody and if u are in pursuit of marrying each other, i guess the understanding itself will take care for the rest of their lives..marriage is so much more other than love..but my point is with love as a foundation if there is a marriage, one cannot do anything but agree on the point that it would be the best.Problems would come in any relationship not only in love.But in love these problems are looked thru a magnifying glass..In love , until people marry, they are not bound by anything except for the emotion.So people tend to be backing themselves up and tend not to compromise..But once married, they are bound by so many other factors in life that they have no other go but to compromise.I think that's where lies the difference.

Unknown said...

@sruti n snehith --I totally agree with both of your views. The "marriages need so much more" factor is the key and I agree...well even though I have been thru phases where human spirit learns to love again, I guess I took them too seriously to comprehend what happened in their live...yea life moves on as well as I

Anonymous said...

After reading your post,almost a similar story of my friend came to my mind. i want to ask you a simple question from your post."How couldn't they when someone I care for is probably going through a though phase but does't want me or anyone else to know" Did any one of them told you what really happened? what will you do if you know the real answer?

Anonymous said...

if you do not wish to answer here we can email each other.