Monday, June 30, 2008

updates of kitchen

Alright, here I start my consolidation of foods section.
weekend was good, my cousin was here from India and he was leaving back on saturday, so I told him I would give him food for flight. I don't know what he thought about it, but I gave him food anyway. I know how bad food in flight can be and to top it off, sitting in the same place for 8+8 hours isn't fun at all.
Since I was eating out from the day i wrote about using food at home, I really didn't get around to cooking till yesterday.

Thai Red Curry - with Thai Red curry paste, coconut milk and some stir fried asian vegetables and tofu.Sorry, no picture coz I finished my lunch and emptied the box.

aha...How can I not mention poha ( beaten rice). I never realized (or may be I did but still bought another packet) I had a big packet of "thin" poha. I remember I messed up atukula upma from it ,so I guess I decided I will buy another packet of it. OKie the issue now is, how do I use the whole 2 packets!!!!!!!Especially when I made a box full of snack and still have big box of it waiting .
sorry , no pics again, will post 'em as soon as I get home.
aaahh....boss is here so more later

bubbye

2 comments:

Preetam said...

wht did ya give to anna?

Unknown said...

chapathi and kura