Saturday, July 08, 2006

hello vacation

traalaallaaa......I finished my Summer sem on friday. I should actually be feeling wonderful coz I have nothing to do for the next two months. But the surprise here is that I feel none of that excitement, which is possibly coz of the hectic schedules I was on right from Jan this yr. kya bole boss..what way to start my year!!
Right now ' I'm actually looking forward for Sep this yr..when me gonna start Doctor of Pharmacy. I will b "legally" called Dr. Tata , but heard that pharmacists call themselves by first name. dhaaa !! thats a turn off !!
now, as usual lazing over the weekend....so lazy that I actually slept. but plannig to do a lot of "stuff" in the coming days ...like organizing my cookbook (plannig to actually start a cooking blog, but antha oopika undha naaku ??????) , for others hmmm lemme think n let u know.
BTW , for those who r wondering when I'm gonna move...I will I will...whats the hurry...I'm supposed to go anyway tho aaram se jayenge!
ok ppl, thats all for now...more ramblings later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. i didn't know that u were a pharmacist (or going to be)..i thought you were another of those computer people (there are soo many of them)..thatz cool Dr. Sushama Tata Akka ...you know you always HAVE to have the "Akka" in there.....:)

~neha (again) (again) <3333