Tuesday, July 11, 2006

shoe shopping



No matter how many shoes I have , I always want more. N to add to that...I'm a kind who gets bored easily. I always want to use things for some time n then I get bored!! N I throw them away! Well , It is likely to tax the pocket but then intelligent me won't go for branded things but only koti maal !!

one such item is Shoes!! Hmm footwear to generalize were in picture from the Ramayana times when Bharatha prayed Rama's padharakshas when Rama went on exile.
But I have no clue when the industry started coming out with different varieties of foot wear. but I can guess that's when girls (like me!! ) lost their heart for them. There is never a time I don't go wow over some nice sandals / shoes. But not everything I can wear. When I do buy ...God save my shopping mate...I'm very very picky about them. No big heals , well flats are also not always ok...no pointed heals , no elastic straps ...delicate looking , pretty looking but should last ! n thus goes the conditions...

don't u see I even end up contradicting myself.So last weekend ,finally ..With the insistence of my hubby dear (which was the result of my constant nag that my sandals have worn out!).. I set out to buy more footwear...at my favorite store.."payless shoe store" ...

I wish I could look at the faces of people reading this...though I'm sure u'd say what "pay less shoes " with a tortured face!! but yes that's where I go....sastha maal , ache variety , n possibility to come back soon ...attract me to this store...

n these are my finds....




so ppl. , flats for comfort...

n heals for style...n they are small enough not to cause accidents...hope I carry this one well!!1

n then..if u happen to find a store like this one...do lemme know..I'm ready to dig thru it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!! im not that of a shoe fanatic but shoes are pretty interesting..there are several shoe stores here but they are not like the ones you like.....

why am i leaving a comment?/ im bored..........
ugh..itz 101 degrees outside!!!

~neha <3