Tuesday, August 15, 2006

long time no see

Ppl, I can see that question mark look on your faces saying "she isnt the one who should be saying that!!" Well the story is I was really really busy moving from Austin to Philadelphia. I now realise it was BIG move. Life's changed so much in a day that Im still to digest what happened. Life was so much laid back and peaceful back in austin but here , people are running , god knows behind what /whom. I guess life here is such-fast paced , long days and loads of work yet loads of activites to do and places to see. Its a fast track on the whole.
Adding to my woes, I left my camera cord conecting it to the computer at an uncle's place , so even if I want to post something , I remember I cannot add pics, which makes the post really really boring.

Things Im excied about and happy is that my fren came in for a week, so I intend to have some fun with her, explore places and jump ard, remember childhood. Lets see how that goes.

So what else ppl, I dont know if anyone ever reads my blog co Ihardly see any comments. Neways, I think its fun to see what others think about what I write. ANyhow, thats it for today.

Before I sign off, I want to add....PA is very very very Beautiful. I love the place.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are liking philly--and glad you are posting :)

Anonymous said...

heyy sush...happy to knw tht u liked the place n u hv got frnds arnd...guess life will become evn more beautiful coz dileep is thr nw...btw,this is sindhu[:D]..have fun...

Preeti said...

ya, life bcomes a bit uncomfortable when one shifts from a smooth moving place to a running place...
good that u liked the new place... enjoy!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sushma,
Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I see you moved recently. I am dreading my move in next sem after I graduate. Do post pics of the city.
Ps.. Also noticed you are in Pharmacy school. Cool. I am a pharmacist too or rather was. Now neck deep in Molecular Biology.
Hope to see more of you.

Navisa said...

Umm,,, no time to post???

Anonymous said...

just wanted to advice you that you say this line a lot of times " i am back after so many months or weeks etc etc" which i feel actually loses the whole point of what u wanna say when it is repeated so many times. it is good criticism.. do not take it personally.

sushama said...

dear anonymous reader ,

Thankyo ufor letting me know the usage of "Im back blah blah..." phrase. I sincerely appreciate your good criticism. Can please come out from behind the screen and let me know your name!!

No hard feelings, but intead of remembering a comment from an anonymous, I'll remember your with your name and be careful the next time I post. I understand that repetitive usage spoils the essence of the post.

Thankyou

Anonymous said...

Hey my name is Sahitya. It wasn't an intentional motive to hide my
identity :)
I am glad you took it well.
Keep blogging!