Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blogoholic!!!!

This is one phase of student life I love and hate! I have all the time in this world but have nothing to do on hand. I don't even pursue any "hobbies" to keep me occupied during there love/hate time periods. So , I've picked up an addiction- Blog hopping. Well, I'm sure all of us bloggers do this at some point of their blogging periods , but I have started doing this soo much that I'm literally addicted to it. It sure kills a lot of time, but also leaves my fingers close to carpel tunnel syndrome.
In course of nurturing this new addiction,I've come across a good bunch of ppl with different attitudes and different writing styles. As I've always been a fan of English writing ( using known vocabulary not the biblical style which I hardly understand!! ), I find it quite interesting when ppl write everyday incidents with some dramatic effect. It showes the emotion they have attached with it , the results they expect and a little about how they see themselves. Their style not only entertains regular readers but also makes bloghoppers like me comeback for more. Dil mange more......
Also , I'm simply amazed at the variety of topics that are addressed in these blogs , my favorite ones being Scientific , Cooking , casual chats. The amount of time and patience these bloggers invest in making their blogs an interesting place to hangout is laudable.

Apart from this , everything else for the next couple of weeks will be normal...well yeah Its Vacation time next weekend , so I guess I should be excited.

But for now...Its time to say goodbye....

No comments: