Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Is this a new beginning?

Most women await for with moment with anticipation. Whether it was a choice or an accident, it is always a joy to be a mother. It bring a new sense of accomplishment, a new essence of love and new meaning to giving. Its unconditional, but is everyone ready for this. Am I ready for this?

I always thought of these days when I was expecting. I knew what I was asking for, the demands, the challenges and felt I had the strength to face them. But when facing reality sometimes the ground is shaky. In the same moment I question myself, I find the answer. I'm ready, I'm strong but I'm no sage and do not have endless patience. When I look into the eyes of little man I'm responsible for (who right now is very keen on drawing a clock on the carpet)

No comments: