Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tune




When life runs at a pace where I have to run harder to catch up, what do I do? I slow down and watch it race by. In the process I catch those small moments, that would have otherwise slipped by, and enjoy them. The is the story of my life lately. I have ignored this blog for a long time now, not because I cannot write but I wasn't in the state of mind to write. With VT bringing home his writing assignments, Im forced to brainstorm various topics and those sessions are sometimes humorous. That brings me back to my own life- what happened to my sense of humor? Why can I not laugh at little things? Not only laugh but also pen them down so those memories can be referred back to? And brought me back to this page. Share a laugh, share a story, vent it out...whatever it may be , it is better on paper.


No comments: